Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Forum banner

MAP Dual Mapped EF2 Evo X / 421whp 93oct / 472whp E85

10K views 30 replies 15 participants last post by  ElementX 
What does the EF2 compare too?? Right in the middle of a Fp green and red?? and guessing EF3 is between red and black.
from impressions and dynos the good thing about the EF2 is that it spools quicker than a green

FP Green = EF2
FP Red = EF3
FP Black = EF4

This car arrived at our facility last Monday all the way from Indiana. It already had some basic modifications (and as it turns out a gaping hole in its lower intercooler pipe) but as Jordan worked his magic into Friday night it became an entirely different animal ;)

I'm afraid I don't know the full modifications list (I'll update that on Monday when I get back in the office) but I do know we added some GSC S2 cams, valve springs, MAP short runner tubular exhaust manifold, and of course our EF2 turbocharger. I'm very happy with the outcome, we even hit 494whp on the E85 tune at one point but turned it back down due to longevity concerns with the stock block ;) The EF2 turbocharger continues to exceed my expectations.

My sincere thanks go out to all the stock ECU gurus, especially Tephra as without his efforts dual maps might not be a reality!

Pump Gas: 421whp / 326wtq

E85 Results: 472whp / 428wtq

Here's a quote from the customer's father who picked up the car for the journey back to Indiana:

And here are the customer's initial impressions:

Cant see the graphs :\ does the MAP short runner tubular exhaust manifold hurt spool abit? am inbetween this and the stock mani p&p

Chris the short tublar manifold does it add much lag? on the ef2?

Sorry chris i meant the MAP Short Runner Tubular Stock Replacement Exhaust Manifold , its the one mentioned on this thread on the mods... am I correct?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.