Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I started having strange dead spots when accelerating with any load and the car won't idle with the clutch in until I'm completely stopped. At one point it was throwing a DTC for the MAP low voltage. I replaced with an Omni 4 bar. After looking at logs of both the 3 bar setup and the new 4 bar, the MAPCalcs stay very low and barely increment 4-6 with 3 bar, similar with 4 bar. To make matters worse, the chosen calc is always the MAPCalc. I'm trying to locate my volt meter so I can test wiring now, but wondered if anyone else has ever seen MAPCalcs basically stick low? The car currently throws no DTC codes with either sensor. However, with the 3 bar, I'm also getting the all the AWC lights on, but don't currently have ETACS reader enabled to read those. Thanks in advance for anyone still using this forum. I can't find anywhere else to post question these days.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
MAP sensor reading is stuck at -14. Going to check wiring tonight to see if there's continuity to the ECU and the 5v, ground, and signal wires are reading correctly at the sensor harness.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts