Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 139 Posts

·
Vendor
12,642 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

We recently received a huge shipment of ACT for the Evo X. These units are ready to ship to your door. I also have clutches from all of your other favorite clutch companies.

We have just about every clutch option available. Whether you are looking for an oem replacement clutch, or a clutch for your race car we have a solution for you.

I know you have read the horror stories about your fellow Evo X owners getting stranded with a broken clutch master cylinder. Well worry no more because we also have the Magnus CMC upgrades in stock ready to ship.These kits come with a new Evo 8/9 master cylinder.

Please contact us for unbeatable pricing on these products, also keep in mind we will match or beat any competitors pricing on so called "package deals"!

: Send us a PM|||||
: NateAtMAP|||||
: 1-888-MAPERFORMANCE x 100|||||
: [email protected]

|||||||||||||||

·
Registered
74 Posts
Can I get a pm for the best deal on a Compitition clutch stage 4 and twm short throw shifter with all the bushings?

·
Vendor
12,642 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Hope everyone has a Fun and SAFE Labor day weekend! Remember, although we are out and about having fun, the website never sleeps: www.maperformance.com

1 - 20 of 139 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.