Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Vendor
12,644 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)

You read that title correctly! I have a couple of turbos laying around that we used for product development, testing, tuning...you get the idea. The EF2 was lightly used for results and then switched to one of our larger turbos for testing.

This used EF2 comes with minimal usage and will be completely covered under our warranty as if you were buying brand new!

Normal list: 1684.99

First person to post up an "I'll take it" with a corresponding PM get this lovingly used and fully warranted EF2 for: 1345.00 shipped to the 48 states!

Please contact us for unbeatable pricing on these products, also keep in mind we will match or beat any competitors pricing on so called "package deals"!

: Send us a PM|||||
: NateAtMAP|||||
: 1-888-MAPERFORMANCE x 114|||||
: [email protected]

|||||||||||||||

·
Registered
4,136 Posts
You listed the price of the Ef3 on accident. Ef2 is 1684.99

That's not why I'm here though. Wheres the used Ef4's at man? I'll pay you 1784 for one of those lol.

·
Vendor
12,644 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
HAHAHA...you are right on the money there...totally my bad...was on the phone when I wrote that up and obviously distracted...anyways, the original post is now edited and accurate...lol.

As for used EF4's, if it ever happens, I'll keep you in mind...BUT, I am also offering upgrade cores for a while so if you wanted to upgrade your stock turbo to save money, I could core charge you up to get your EF4 into that price range...actually less! 1429.99 for an upgrade. Core Charge: 500.00 which would be refunded to you when we get your good core in!

This thread is STILL a win for you!

·
Registered
4,136 Posts
HAHAHA...you are right on the money there...totally my bad...was on the phone when I wrote that up and obviously distracted...anyways, the original post is now edited and accurate...lol.

As for used EF4's, if it ever happens, I'll keep you in mind...BUT, I am also offering upgrade cores for a while so if you wanted to upgrade your stock turbo to save money, I could core charge you up to get your EF4 into that price range...actually less! 1429.99 for an upgrade. Core Charge: 500.00 which would be refunded to you when we get your good core in!

This thread is STILL a win for you!
Man let me PM you....

·
Vendor
12,644 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Friday is here! You can STILL save BIG time...it's not too late! Otherwise, for all your weekend needs: www.maperformance.com

Check out our stage brake upgrade packages for the EVO X! That's a great deal you can ALWAYS access through our website!

·
Vendor
12,644 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
This is a straight up, outright purchase! Swap turbo, then feel free to sell your old turbo...Sounds like win win! I see stock turbos going for 400-500 dollars on here all the time!

·
Registered
614 Posts
If this was an ef3 i would have been all over it :(

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.