Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Vendor
12,642 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

That's right, the people have spoken and they DEMANDED the return of our EVO X MAP AOS! When you're wrong you're wrong and MAP isn't too proud to admit we shouldn't have discontinued them...lol...so back on the shelves they go!

The MAP Evo X Air & Oil Separator Kits are plumbed into a vehicle's PCV system to capture the excess crankcase vapors and the residual oil mist from reentering the intake track. Evo's from the factory vent these excess crankcase vapors and residual oil right back into the intake manifold which could cause detonation and oil deposits to form in the intake track including the valves. The polished Billet Aluminum body compliments any engine compartment and can be chromed or powder coated for a custom look.

Key features

* Complete solution - our kit includes everything needed to plumb this into your Evo X
* Simple bolt in installation
* Billet mounting clamp to secure AOS tank to fire wall
* Bottom drain with elbow that makes draining the collected oil virtually mess-free

Please contact us for unbeatable pricing on these products, also keep in mind we will match or beat any competitors pricing on so called "package deals"!

: Send us a PM|||||
: NateAtMAP|||||
: 1-888-MAPERFORMANCE x 114|||||
: [email protected]

|||||||||||||||

·
Vendor
12,642 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
We could probably work on doing a an install write up for you...that being said, it's pretty straight forward and until that time, if you bump into snags, let me know and I will do my best to help.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts