Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Forum banner

1 - 20 of 402 Posts

·
Vendor
12,642 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

NGK Laser Iridium Spark Plugs Evo X

This is a full set of 4 OEM replacement spark plugs for the Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution X

Please contact us for unbeatable pricing on these products, also keep in mind we will match or beat any competitors pricing on so called "package deals"!

: Send us a PM|||||
: NateAtMAP|||||
: 1-888-MAPERFORMANCE x 114|||||
: [email protected]

|||||||||||||||

·
[X Performance Mod], [Racing Mod], [Local Team Mem
11,761 Posts
more details? How are these diff from the stock NGK plugs?

·
Vendor
12,642 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The real news here is that previously the NGK units were only available via dealership as an OEM only part. The iridium plug is a plug designed to balance or bridge the gap between the quality of the spark from a copper plug to the longevity one can get with a platinum plug.

·
Vendor
543 Posts
Actually the real news is the price, OEM plugs were much more expensive than these!

·
Registered
11,115 Posts
PM me a price, I am curious about these.

I am a little skeptical to try any other plug that isn't OEM as all I have seen is problems from non-oem ones but hopefully this are different.

It'd be nice not to have to pay almost 100 bucks for plugs especially since I swap them out quite a bit.

·
Vendor
543 Posts
No need to be skeptical they are the same NGK part number as the OEM, just not through a mitsu dealer ;)

·
Registered
2,991 Posts

·
Registered
2,991 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Pm Me A price also plz about time to replace mine

·
Registered
1,064 Posts
Ordered mine from you guys yesterday! I've been having some issues lately and read a thread where this seemed to fix one guys so maybe i'll get the same result lol i'll do some logging and post some feedback as soon as they are in

1 - 20 of 402 Posts