Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
got all the bolt-ons and meth kit and like the drivability of the stock turbo on my daily driver MR. any other external mods that will give real gains, like injectors and fuel pump? i'd like any additional mods to support a future mild turbo cams and springs, maybe 400-425 whp. so what else can i do for more HP that i won't have to trash if i do future turbo kit?

·
Cunning Linguist
12,363 Posts
Injectors and fuel pump won't really give you any more HP. Cams might, but it'll be minimal. Honestly, all bolt-ons and meth will max out the stocker.

·
Registered
1,735 Posts
Injectors and fuel pump won't really give you any more HP. Cams might, but it'll be minimal. Honestly, all bolt-ons and meth will max out the stocker.
I'm with this guy! I do not use meth but it will get the job done as well.

·
Registered
5,768 Posts
The reason WHY injectors and fuel pump will get you NOWHERE is because you wouldn't even use the extra flow. The stock injectors and fuel pump are not the bottleneck, you are never running out of fuel on stock turbo during a tune, with the exception of going E85.

Because you asked about them adding power, I assumed you had no idea.

·
[Drag Racing Mod], [Sales Mod], [Local Team Member
6,689 Posts
The reason WHY injectors and fuel pump will get you NOWHERE is because you wouldn't even use the extra flow. The stock injectors and fuel pump are not the bottleneck, you are never running out of fuel on stock turbo during a tune, with the exception of going E85.

Because you asked about them adding power, I assumed you had no idea.
your so nice lol but all you said is true :+1:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts