Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
7,510 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey im having vorshlag make me a custom camber kit. Since my H&R coilovers re-use the stock top mounts, i was gonna measure up the OEM strut profile - which i did, BUT based on pics from various threads about these specific coilovers, the measurements appear to be different. Fffuuu:duh:

Those of you who happen to have these coilovers sitting around in your house, uninstalled, i WILL PAY YOU to simply make the following measurements, just as it appears in this picture:

I need the lengths of each section like above, already know the widths which are 24.5mm, 17mm, m12x1.25 threads

I need these measurements ASAP, as these camber plates are being made right now.

No, i will not take off my coilovers, theyre already installed and aligned to my "winter" height and i dont plan to take them off until mid april - which is when tires, taller springs, and camber kit will get installed.

·
Registered
1,351 Posts
I'm wondering if you may have more luck finding a vendor with a set on shelf than someone on the forums just waiting around to fit them.....maybe the vendor you purchased them from will help out an exisiting customer :)

·
Registered
7,510 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I tried that, via their retarded chat program on perrinperformance.com (the main vendor here who sells most of them) - and the guy said "We don't sell H&R coil overs" - and i can find 2-3 threads from Adam himself that specifically advertise these... there's even a thread out there where he posts trying to help out with an install.

I can't really call H&R - as they only speak german.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.