Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
8,577 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I know some of you guys know, and since I started making the changed and have requested the change be made here on the forums as well.

MECA has changed from Evolution to Enthusiast.

Mitsubishi Enthusiast Club of Alberta will be the new full description of Team MECA and I hope that it will help encourage more RA owners as well as some of the other gen Mitsubishi owners like 3000s etc etc

I know even from our current RAs owners it was hard for them to see if they fit and we had to convince them it was cool and they would fit in, so this move is not only for them but to help more owners in Alberta find us and contact us and not jump to the conclusion that it's Evo only.

Not that is see any issues with this change but all comments are welcome so feel free to discuss the change. Also the new logo is online at the same location as before so feel free to update your sig images using the same procedure listed in the Official sig thread. For those that already have it just add the URL and click on update image and it will grab the new image and keep your sig as it is now but with the new logo.

I also hope to have a MECA + DSG logo up soon to use in sigs as well.

·
Registered
400 Posts
Some love for us RAs!
And well deserved love! You don't have to have an Evo to have a beast of a car!! <3 Car love is Car love :godance:

·
Registered
8,577 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
There thanks to TehPolarBear's hard work I think i have our site 100% changed as well as the MECA store. If I missed any please let me know make sure you clear our browsers cache before you report a missing one. Hopefully I'll hear back from the forums soon on the name change as I believe that is the last place that needs an update.

Just waiting on Logos from DSG now so at all that to our site!

·
Registered
1,421 Posts
so does this mean our original shirts with MECA (evo) on them are going to be a sod after collector item?

ps. where are our shirts? :innocent:

·
Registered
400 Posts
Lets say it's a YIP and we are making lemonade from lemons ATM.

Lemmooooonnnnnnsssssss :dancebanana:

Shit.. that's a banana.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts