Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Forum banner

1 - 20 of 61 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,995 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Whatsup ladies and gents!

So, the time is getting closer for our no longer secret project to bear its fruit - you know why I'm posting this so shoot me some PM's if you're looking to be in on the first batch of P***ar **ds :shades:

·
Registered
1,421 Posts
Whoa Whoa Whoa... i only had to go get drunk with the guy. Sequence i think Pounder is holding you to differant standards... must like you alot

·
Banned
3,990 Posts
Canadians and secrets... bad memory from now on
Haha you think that's a secret... When the USA becomes canadas 11th province or 4th territory (we can let you choose) then you'll be asking yourself Wtf!

Our secret elite military armed with hockey sticks and our nukes loaded with maple syrup and back Bacon are our biggest secret.

·
Banned
3,990 Posts
even better... brainwashed ignorant canadian secrets lol
Hey hey hey ignorant may be a little harsh. I wouldn't want sean to read that and put you on the naughty list for a pillars. I heard those guys get the duct tape version.

·
[Local Team Member], aka pimplay2
7,791 Posts
roflmao and I will personally make a trip to the good ol Canada. We will call it my secret vacation.

·
[Detailing Moderator], [Local Team Mod], [Bone Clo
21,479 Posts
Our secret elite military armed with hockey sticks and our nukes loaded with maple syrup and back Bacon are our biggest secret.
So you're planning to make the USA watch sports and get fat? Puhleeease. You're decades late for that!

However, Vermont Grade B maple syrup is better. But!! poutine and tim bits are hard to find in the states. And for that I am willing to surrender. Dunkin Donuts "munchkins" suck balls compared to tim bits.

1 - 20 of 61 Posts