Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Forum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
looking to get exhaust ive never heard for megan racing exhaust anyone know anything on this brand?

·
Registered
1,746 Posts
heard of it... not one of the loudest
but factors can depend on how open you are fromdownpipe to exhuast, and if you like loud or quiet exhausts
i have tomei and love it

good luck

·
Registered
1,746 Posts
thanx how much did u pay for ur tomi and how loud is it?
well its a titanium exhaust so it has a slightly differnt tone then other ones becuase of the mateiral it was mad out off
and hit up sean at DSG hell take care of you my friend

·
Registered
1,746 Posts

·
Registered
1,125 Posts
The Megan Drift is a great catback! I had mine for quite a while! Only sold it ( to CHET^) Because I got a great deal on a Litespec Titanium cb. It sounds great and held up well for me! Would definitely recommend it! Fit good, looked good, held up well, and sounded great!
Hit Chet up for a steal!

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
The Megan Drift is a great catback! I had mine for quite a while! Only sold it ( to CHET^) Because I got a great deal on a Litespec Titanium cb. It sounds great and held up well for me! Would definitely recommend it! Fit good, looked good, held up well, and sounded great!
Hit Chet up for a steal!
kool thanx

·
Registered
456 Posts
buy the megan cbe from chet, it one of the most aggressive yet nice and deep exhaust out there. dont get fooled by the name, its a great sounding piece of work.

i personally got the tomei and would no go another way, but my friend has the megan cbe and it sounds beautiful too.

·
[E-Tuner]
15,918 Posts
buy the megan cbe from chet, it one of the most aggressive yet nice and deep exhaust out there. dont get fooled by the name, its a great sounding piece of work.

i personally got the tomei and would no go another way, but my friend has the megan cbe and it sounds beautiful too.
Thanks for putting my name out there, but I sold it already.

·
Registered
1,486 Posts
MAP should have more in by now. I just didnt want to wait until March to get the Megan back in January. I'm not mad because they gave me the Invidia N1 for the same price and I love it! Megan Drift Spec and the Invidia N1 were my top 2 picks.

·
Registered
921 Posts
+1 for the litespec exhaust. I believe the the full system weighs 12lbs and the welds are excellent. It is a full 3" system with no tapering at all. It's a very aggressive sounding exhaust at only a fraction of the cost of the tomei. I have gotten nothing but compliments on the way it sounds.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.