Registered
1,574 Posts
:hi5:

The comments on that page is awesome.

·
[Administrator], [Local Team Member], [Powder Coat
8,500 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah I know...I bet this girl is a big freak. I bet these boys were doing all sorts of weird stuff like hiding coke bottles and shit

·
Registered
1,460 Posts
Lucky little fuckers!!!

·
[Administrator], [Local Team Member], [Powder Coat
8,500 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I am patiently waiting for the one person to come in here and be like....this is absurd, she should rot in hell for this...

·
Registered
1,460 Posts
But as soon as you flip the roles and it's a male teacher, the girl is a victim rather than being awesome.
Not if your a girl that wants or wanted to screw your teacher.

·
Registered
20 Posts
She's pretty hot, she shouldn't of had a hard time with guys her own age, nice welcome to High School present for the boys I presume.

·
Registered
80 Posts
Only nature for teenage boys to go around and brag to everyone he banged his teacher. Especially in high school, credibility and recognition/popularity is all they live on.

For us adults now, we can kinda see that discretion is the most important thing, especially if you are having fun.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Where were all these teachers, when I was in school :(
lol, maybe you just didn't notice them back to those times. However, I have doubts that you were too busy to notice young teachers in short skirts, lol. I personally wasn't. Now I wouldn't be able to remember even one name of the teacher, if asked. By the way, speaking of sexy teachers, lol, I usually remember special sex lingerie. My girlfriend and I are keen on experiments in sex. Besides, she's got every costume with the lingerie from www.deliciasexshoponline.com.br. This source is amazing: qualitative products and affordable prices!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts