Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Forum banner
1 - 20 of 59 Posts

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just order this exhasut manifold, it's coming in tomorrow. I never heard anyhting about this part, so im basically crossing my fingers on this one:rock:. Does anyone have this unit? Has anyone installed headers themselves? i couldnt find anything in the how-to forums.

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thanks ya they are dirt cheap. im sketched out lol

·
Registered
409 Posts
In before the BS fills the thread!:( I'd like to see if there are any true gains or loses with the part.

Just be ready for the Megan police to come and crash this thread.

·
Banned
2,077 Posts
i've seen guys have this on their evo 8s and 9s mine will get installed today with blouch 2.0 if it cracks it cracks i guess buy the ets next time.

·
Registered
6,195 Posts
Yup, also on the VIII and IX these manifold were worse than ported stockers plus they cracked easily due to stress and heat.

·
Cunning Linguist
12,363 Posts
You're a brave man. Megan exhausts are one thing since an exhaust is difficult to mess up. Manifolds on the other hand...

·
Registered
2,216 Posts
I don't think he'll loose any power. He may not gain much though. With the short runner length I don't think he'll loose much spool if any. I'd be most worried about the welds and build quality.

1 - 20 of 59 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.