Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
4,802 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Have a set of Michellin Alpin performance snow tires 245/40/18 used one season. I'm in Cali now and dont think I'll use these. Used one season in New York, ride is great for snows not soft like many others.

I figure between 50-75 shipping depending on how far you are from 95682

·
Registered
1,088 Posts
hmmm could be a good replacement for my all seasons i use for mountain driving in snowboarding season...

·
[Local Team Member], aka pimplay2
7,791 Posts
fucking shipping from cali would be ridiculous, if you were in new york this thread would be closed all ready

·
Registered
1,088 Posts
how would these hold up in say, driving up to the mountains and then into the snow. So about 250 miles on dry non snow road and then snow covered road another 50 or so miles?

I'm assuming these could get worn pretty quick if 80% use was on dry, warm road.

·
Registered
289 Posts
how much shipped? 48183 if not to crazy i will take them

·
Registered
845 Posts
how would these hold up in say, driving up to the mountains and then into the snow. So about 250 miles on dry non snow road and then snow covered road another 50 or so miles?

I'm assuming these could get worn pretty quick if 80% use was on dry, warm road.
Ive driven snow tires well after winter was over and the winter tires I had seemed to hold up well. It's not suggested to run them on warm roads but I don't think 250 miles will destroy them...

·
Registered
701 Posts
how much for shipping to 02895?

if the shipping isn`t ridiculous I think you might have a sale

let me know

·
Registered
516 Posts
I wish these would fit on my wheels.. great deal.

·
Registered
1,774 Posts
you should of sell them to me before you moved lol
I got me conti dw all seasons they were good last winter:D

·
Registered
1,236 Posts
Ill take them

·
Registered
343 Posts
Are these still up for sale......Benn waiting for Tim to PM me back and havent heard back. Let us know...

·
Registered
219 Posts
is this still for sale, i cant believe it

1 - 20 of 21 Posts