Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,761 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well i always tought that low-fat and non-fat milk would help our in having a healthy life.mainly in man increasing the risk of prostate cancer.

In an overall analysis of food groups, the consumption of dairy products and milk were not associated with prostate cancer risk, the authors found. Further analysis, however, suggested that low-fat or nonfat milk did increase the risk of localized tumors or non-aggressive tumors, while whole milk decreased this risk.

http://body.aol.com/news/health/article/_a/nonfat-low-fat-milk-linked-to-cancer/20080103093809990001

·
Registered
409 Posts
lol.... it seems like every few years food goes through a cycle where it DOESNT cause cancer or health problems, then it does...

Im not sure of whats even good to eat anymore...

·
[Bone Closet Mod], [Marketplace Mod]
1,851 Posts
This has been a theory for a long time, its goes along with eating natural unaltered food (i.e. Whole Milk). Dairy was always meant to fatty and good for you! With this in mind, I recommend non-homogenized milk, preferably from grass fed cows.

·
Registered
1,761 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
well we all need some sort of calcium in our bodies.you wont gain lots of weight if you drink a minimal needed.unless you are a big milk drinker,not mention milk has gone up in price.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.