Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Forum banner

21 - 40 of 81 Posts

·
Vendor
502 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
How much for xml2 in "hid look" color? Please pm me. Also price for xp80. Thanks
We offer the XML2 in three color temperatures:

4000K / 5000K / 6000K

Most factory-equipped HID setups are 4000K

XP80 (510 lumens) retail for $90/pair
XML2 (1,420 lumens) start at $120/pair

Please send us a PM for the free-shipping code

Thanks!
Nick C.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Recently ordered the XP80 in yellow, bulbs were delivered 4 days after order. Installation was simple, plug and play, and the color and light was great. Very happy with my purchase and the service!

·
Vendor
502 Posts
Discussion Starter #29
Recently ordered the XP80 in yellow, bulbs were delivered 4 days after order. Installation was simple, plug and play, and the color and light was great. Very happy with my purchase and the service!
Thank you for ordering with us!

Have you taken any pictures with them yet?

Nick C.

·
Registered
1,810 Posts
for the fog lights?? ive been wanting these things forever and the site ALWAYS says out of stock!

WTF?

·
Registered
1,810 Posts
Yellow XP80 just went out of stock yesterday

The Yellow XML2 model is still in development and hasn't been offered yet

Nick C.
dammit... the XP80 is what i want lol.. signed up to have the notification when they vecome available, but i never get emails.... :(

·
Registered
1,810 Posts

Diode Dynamics is pleased to announce a new color for our popular XML2 fog light -YELLOW! The XML2 utilizes genuine CREE XML2 components, for a true, measured output of 1,420 lumens. 100% plug-and-play. Sizes available include 9005, 9006, H8, H10, H11, H16, and PSX24W.

Thanks!
Nick C.
mine arrived today!! WOOT! can wait to put these things into the new MR fog light housings!

they better be bright! :)

·
Registered
1,810 Posts

Attachments

21 - 40 of 81 Posts