Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Forum banner

41 - 60 of 77 Posts

·
Vendor
478 Posts
Discussion Starter #43
Would you recommend the 9006 bulbs for low beams on a non HID housing or do they require projectors?
HIDs will create additional glare in a reflector style housing, I would recommend installing projectors if you are installing an HID conversion kit

Thank you!
Nick C.

·
Vendor
478 Posts
Discussion Starter #45
Price for XML2 in 6K shipped to Canada for Black Friday?

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App
We are currently offering our biggest discount of the year, 20% off retail with the code: BLACKFRIDAY

You'll receive a calculated estimate prior to placing your order at the checkout page

Thank you!
Nick C.

·
Registered
241 Posts
I'd like to see a xml with double the output and 4 opposing LEDs and one in the middle pointing out... That would sell me instantly. I know they have them up to 4000lumens supposedly...

·
Vendor
478 Posts
Discussion Starter #48
I'd like to see a xml with double the output and 4 opposing LEDs and one in the middle pointing out... That would sell me instantly. I know they have them up to 4000lumens supposedly...
There's a big difference between 4000 lumens *supposedly* and 1,420 lumens (measured). Most of these rounded lumen numbers you see are complete guesses and 100% inaccurate. They are used to deceive customers into believing their product is superior.

One of the biggest obstacles in designed LED products is thermal management.

Heat is the biggest enemy of LEDs. You have to utilize proper heat sink to utilize high-end LEDs, otherwise you won't have a reliable product.

As LED technology continues to improve, we will continue developing new LED replacements, but the 1,420 lumen XML2 produces a significant increase in usable output over the factory halogen bulbs, while remaining extremely reliable.

If you have any questions about automotive lighting, please don't hesitate to reach out to us :shades:

Thanks!
Nick C.

·
Vendor
478 Posts
Discussion Starter #50

·
Registered
37 Posts

·
Registered
2,200 Posts
Interesting, I might pick up a set

·
Vendor
478 Posts
Discussion Starter #57
Well why did you tell me to get 5k then :duh:

I'm sure it'll be fine.
They are both great choices, it really depends if you want yellow or white for your fog lights.

3000K Yellow is the best yellow option we offer, and I personally prefer the 5000K if you are going with white :rock:

Nick C.

·
Registered
17 Posts
They look great, buying these and the demon eyes.

41 - 60 of 77 Posts