Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
801 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The wife likes the look of the new 2012 Outlander (non sport version for 3rd row) and I think it would be sweet to get it in white to match my 11 WW GSR. Anyone have any experience with these yet? We live in Alaska so there is no chance of looking at them up here, I'm going to look when I head down to Ohio next month but would love some input. I like the look of the front end. Price is good too. What do you guys think?

Sent from my Autoguide iPhone app

·
Registered
801 Posts
Discussion Starter #2

·
Registered
10,007 Posts

·
Registered
3,043 Posts
We have a 2010 Outlander GT in white. It's been really great and is alot of fun to drive for an SUV. Same crappy paint issues as on the X, but other than that, no problems. I wrote up a review on here last year I believe. The motor is a lot of fun and the gas mileage is actually pretty good - around 25 mpg. My wife loves it.

·
Registered
801 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks guys, I searched for it but I guess I didn't look back far enough, kind of a pain on my iphone

·
Registered
6,195 Posts
My parents own a 2010 Outlander XLS AWD V6. They as well love it. Great in the snow. Good gas mileage.

The OEM tires are terrible in the winter. But otherwise everything else was fine.

·
Registered
3,043 Posts
The OEM tires are terrible in the winter. But otherwise everything else was fine.
This is the truth! We have some Dunlop Graspics on there now which are sweet.

·
Registered
165 Posts
my wife drives a 2011 GT(navi and dvd package) - we used the third row..fyi, but its really for kids not adults - we looked at the mazda cx9 and pilot..for $34k fully loaded, i think we made a great decision!
we have a 2 yr. old and a 5 mo. old
we love it!

my Evolution MR and my wifes EVOlander GT - haha!

http://i157.photobucket.com/albums/t54/RLhybrid/IMG_5309.jpg

·
Registered
801 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Yeah, have a 2 year old and one on the way, I figured the 3rd row would be pretty small.

·
Registered
10,007 Posts
any suspension options for the outlander?

·
Registered
801 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Yeah, I think the white gt would look awesome with my WW

·
Premium Member
11,760 Posts

·
Registered
801 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Definitely, I would have to special order it to get it up here so I would be going over it with a fine tooth comb

·
Registered
504 Posts
We bought one for my wife about 18 months ago. We both love it. It's been a great purchase for both of us. No kids, but have several nieces and nephews, so it's been great to haul family around in.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts