Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
6,110 Posts
I went to the Irving one last year. Had fun. I may have to drive up there and buy SilikonTek a fat ho burger.

Note to you Cali guys- This is more of a Mini MOD, not like some of the monsters you've seen. Still a good time though!

·
Registered
2,658 Posts
What about East Coast MOD. I went last year and it was pretty nice but left a TON of room for improvement. For one how bout VA Beach for a venue? Just saying.

·
Registered
3,630 Posts
What about East Coast MOD. I wen't last year and it was pretty nice but left a TON of room for improvement. For one how bout VA Beach for a venue? Just saying.
Yeah, but you can't "cruise the strip" in VA Beach without getting a ticket.. you also can't curse without getting a ticket.. F*&^ that :)

nah, I love VA Beach & used to go there every year for vacation. I haven't been there since 2009, but I'm sure it hasn't changed much. East Coast MOD (the one in Wilmington, DE), was a lot of fun & definitely showed room for improvement!

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Just wanted to remind everyone MOD is 2 weeks from Saturday! If you want to park with your friends go ahead and sign up for the show and shine even if you don't want to compete. You'll get a MOD t-shirt for signing up and a vote in the show and shine competition.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I don't think Mitsu has anything to do with this. The only Mitsu sanctioned ones I know of are in Cali and Normal, IL.
This is sanctioned by Mitsubishi again this year. Last year Mitsubishi unveiled the Outlander Sport and had 2 iMIEVs for test drives, gave away engraved MGen keychains etc. We have the space Mitsu doesn't have at their Western Zone Office in Irving, so we partner to bring MOD to Texas and support it financially to insure Mitsubishi doesn't cut it like they did the East Coast MOD.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts