Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Ok, so I am sure you all know I have had a Mishimoto Alluminum Racing Radiator in my car now for a little over 2 years now and have had no problems with it and will not say anything bad about it, but I just recentlly picked up a new sponsor in Mizu who also makes Alluminum Racing Radiators. They gave me one to be the first Lancer with it and its the same exact one as the Evo X one.

tools -
pliers, screw driver, 10mm, 12mm, bucket for coolent, and extra coolent if needed....
first thing first, drain the old radiator and this was the one thing I didnt like about Mishimoto, the drain plug is a 24mm and the Mizu is much easier and tooless drain plug....
draining....

after the radiator is drained take off all the plastic peices above the radiator and intake....

then unplug the fans and disconnect the radiator hoses top and bottom, then un bolt and take off the radiator support....

lift and seperate ac condensor from radiator, then the radiator is ready to pull out and you pull it out with the fans attached....

take fans off the old radiator and put it on the new Mizu and reinstall everything....

so from the looks, both Mishimoto and Mizu look very similar.....

they both fit really good, are light, and keep the engine running cooler.....
but I support those who support me and the industry by making great, affordable, realiable products, and are local. Mizu is located in Fountain Valley, CA. They are also making oil coolers, intercoolers, 3-layer hose kits, thermostats, fans and alluminum shrouds and for the motorcycle lovers, they are making radiators for bikes!!! Give Mizu some time and they will be one of the leaders if not thee leader in cooling systems. Not only is the company a good company, the guys that run it are very cool and good to work with. I highly recomend their products and services. oh on another note, the Mizu looks better than the Mishimoto :like:

·
Cunning Linguist
12,363 Posts
1. We did not know this since this was your first post, lol.

2. Do you work for Mizu?

3. Did you know you're not allowed to link to unapproved merchants?

Why not get acquainted with the site and stuff. Edit this post so the mods don't lock it, too.

·
[Off Topic Moderator], [Ralliart Moderator], [Loca
4,765 Posts
lol.....interesting

your intake looks funky strange different placment

·
Registered
2,580 Posts

·
Registered
2,260 Posts
so you put this on for what reason ??
your stock one was overheating ??
sorry i just dont see the point in doing mods to a lancer
money spend on the after market stuff should of got a rally or evo
and you would be 3 steps ahead of were you are now

and it looks better ?? after everything is put back on you cant see it

·
4,765 Posts

·
4,765 Posts
but good eye

·
Registered
2,580 Posts
OH, welp thts neat - imma google lancer sans turbo now no clue what it is
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAAH

Best thing iv heard since AUnt Irma came on THE IT CROWD!!!!

·
4,765 Posts
lol, this thread is makng my morning go swoom, time to get some coffe and smooke!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
LMAO, yes it looks better than the stocl radiator and a little nice than the Mishomoto, got it cuz I am SPONSORED, meaning i got it for FREE!!! why hate on free parts and why hate on anyone and their car???

and sorry guys this was just a copy of my thread from my other forum and FYI i am part of PVR Motorsports and we have plenty of Evos that we are fixing up, we just wanted to show the community that this part is a Direct fitment/replacement of the radiator in all Lancer's including your Evo and Ralliart

·
4,765 Posts
introduction would be helpful there silly goose :0 then no one would be hating....just seems od hi im billy and i got these tires from tire rack they look so better than the ones i got from pep boys ya get my(our) drifts here...but welcome

1 - 12 of 12 Posts