Registered
2,413 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Pics from the event today

·
Registered
2,413 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Not many were in the lot itself lol. Oh shit, you moved already?

·
Registered
809 Posts
Not many were in the lot itself lol. Oh shit, you moved already?
I am in the Marines. Will be back next year around this time.

·
Registered
809 Posts
Down in NC there are around 40 or so EVO that are religious about showing up. Do a meet up, convoy, lunch, the whole nine yards. Only about 5 Xs though.

·
Registered
2,413 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Haha, my evo buddies did the meet up in the morning thing, and I think maybe lunch. There's at least 7-8 different Evo Xs I've seen here. I'm sure there is more. Check out EVOMN.net.

·
Registered
2,413 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Nice pics. What camera were you using? The colors are so rich!
Haha thanks! I'm using a Canon 6D + Canon 40mm pancake. In Lightroom I usually have a my contrast maxed to about 10. I don't like any higher because it crushes the colors way too much for my style. I play with the black or white levels to bring out any contrast. I use the shadow levels to kind of equal out my midtones.

Vibrant is usually maxed at 10 as well. Play with your luminance and saturation to get the colors balanced to your liking. :p

·
Registered
2,413 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Anyone see something they dont like about the pics? I'm trying to get used to car photography and some angles work and some don't. Trying to find whats a good balance.

I feel like the Lotus pick could had more "light" to it. Maybe raise the exposure a bit more.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.