Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I finally finished installing my wideband gauge yesterday. It was a bit of a pain to get the HVAC plastic piece out, but I think the end result was worth it. The pictures were taken at night with the flash on my phone camera so they aren't too great on quality.

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Nice. Get some daylight shots.

Does the MTX-L come with the LC1 controller or is it a standalone unit?
Thanks. It's a standalone unit. I'm going to be logging in EvoScan with the serial output and a serial to USB cable, just waiting for my Tactrix cable to show up.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Not sure if the same for your wideband, however for my AEM uego I wired up a 2.5mm stereo to the serial output and this plugs into the tactrix, you can then log standalone without using the laptop at all. Plus it is a lot cheaper since you only need a 2.5mm stereo jack.

Thanks. It's a standalone unit. I'm going to be logging in EvoScan with the serial output and a serial to USB cable, just waiting for my Tactrix cable to show up.

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
From what I've read, it can use the stereo jack input/output but it didn't come with the wire.

·
Registered
1,821 Posts
Can you pls tell me what screws i need to remove to get the HVAC plastic piece out. I have my gauges mounted there too and my AFR randomly stopped working

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.