Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Forum banner

61 - 64 of 64 Posts

·
Registered
94 Posts
Is there a newer version of fuel pump relay other the green and blue? My 2012 EvoX MR bucked and went on limp mode while driving normally on manual shift (sport mode) in the city. Service engine and transmission light came on. After waiting for tow truck for about 2 hours, only the service engine came on after starting my EvoX MR (2012). I purchased an OBD2 scanner and nothing showed up. That is why I am asking about the latest version of the fuel pump relay, may relate to bucking while lightly accelerating. I have not driven the Evo since then. Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Is there a newer version of fuel pump relay other the green and blue? My 2012 EvoX MR bucked and went on limp mode while driving normally on manual shift (sport mode) in the city. Service engine and transmission light came on. After waiting for tow truck for about 2 hours, only the service engine came on after starting my EvoX MR (2012). I purchased an OBD2 scanner and nothing showed up. That is why I am asking about the latest version of the fuel pump relay, may relate to bucking while lightly accelerating. I have not driven the Evo since then. Thanks in advance.

I would say buy the whole relay kit and replace. This should fix the issue you are having.

https://www.kozmicmotorsports.com/fuel-pump-relay-and-kit-for-mitsubishi-2008-2014.html

61 - 64 of 64 Posts