Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
191 Posts
Wow.. your car looks really really really good. Your camera does pretty well on closeups. What kind is it?

Is that the stock spoiler? it almost looks unfitting to the car.. Does anyone think it looks a bit like a beemer

·
Registered
352 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
thats the stock spoiler everything on my car is still stock except tinted windows. Iuno what kind of camera it is its a piece of **** lol. I was thinkin of dropping it im not sure yet.

·
Registered
352 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

My subwoofer blew on saturday, man i was so pissed i went to the dealership this morning and they orderd a new one but now i gotta ride with no bass till it comes...sucks!!!!!!:mad:

·
Registered
18 Posts
when i was in tampa couple weekends ago i saw an old lady drivin one of these...

i asked kelley wtf it was cause of the weird taillights.. then we asked the lady since she parked next to us it was an 08 lancer gts heh

·
Registered
352 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
i finally installed an intake in my car here are some pix

I love it it definatly takes off alot better it probably added about 9-10 hp you can definatly hear and feel the differance. im putting a magnaflow exhaust next week! so get ready :)

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.