Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Forum banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So yeah... the brand new Evo got keyed last night. It's not even 30 days old. It's about a 12 inch long scratch on the front passenger side quarter panel. I really hate jealous douche bags. Fortunately when I took some water and rubbed it the white is fading, so hopefully it didn't get through the clear coat and I should be able to polish most of it out.

·
Registered
1,021 Posts
Oh man.. I feel your pain.

I hate people like that.

This guy got his EVO spray painted;

Bit over emotional but who knows how you would act when you find someone spray painting your EVO.

·
Registered
1,411 Posts

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·

·
Registered
518 Posts
Not sure how to feel about that video of the Vet having sprayed the car.
Personally I would have been irate, but I'm pretty sure on the scale of crime assaulting someone is worse than just vandalizing their car. I don't see how it was a racist unless something happened off camera.

I get pissed off when someone dings my door so the thought of someone intentionally defacing a car I've worked hard for definitely makes me angry. Not THAT angry, but angry.

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Not sure how to feel about that video of the Vet having sprayed the car.
Personally I would have been irate, but I'm pretty sure on the scale of crime assaulting someone is worse than just vandalizing their car. I don't see how it was a racist unless something happened off camera.

I get pissed off when someone dings my door so the thought of someone intentionally defacing a car I've worked hard for definitely makes me angry. Not THAT angry, but angry.
It was on the anniversary of Pearl Harbor and he picked the Evo because it's Japanese.

Edit: not defending the assault, but it was motivated by racism.

·
Registered
518 Posts
Ah, that makes more sense. Thanks.

My grandfather fought the Japanese in India and Burma. To the day he died he wouldn't buy anything from a Japanese company. I don't condone that sort of racism, but I do understand it.

·
Registered
179 Posts
try turtle wax rubbing compound (it's in a green jar), then follow it with turtle wax polishing compound (white/green jar). then go buy a buffer and buff it with Meguiar's Tech Wax 2.0, will look brand new. trust me same sh*t happened to me when i had less than 1k miles.

·
Registered
1,766 Posts
1 - 20 of 29 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.