Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys, I have been repairing and upgrading acd ayc pumps for 5 years now.
Over the years, great experience and more than two hundred pumps have been made.
I am ready to share with you. your experience and answer your questions .

Attachments

·
Registered
1,817 Posts
Luckily ive not had one of these fail on my between owning 2 oevos over 8 years. what is it exactly that makes the pump fail and how can i prevent this failure.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Luckily ive not had one of these fail on my between owning 2 oevos over 8 years. what is it exactly that makes the pump fail and how can i prevent this failure.
requent niche washing where the acd AYC pump and anti-corrosion treatment

·
Registered
4 Posts
AYC/ACD Pump replacement

For the past two months my Tarmac/Gravel/Snow light has been flashing when driving the car. Everything I have read says that indicates the AYC/ACD pump has gone out.

If that is true, and the pump has gone out, I am trying to figure out if I should buy a new one, or rebuild it. But I am not sure how hard of a rebuild that pump is. Can you shed any light on this for me? What option would you recommend and do you know any good rebuild kits or vendors?

Thanks!

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Wertigo

For the past two months my Tarmac/Gravel/Snow light has been flashing when driving the car. Everything I have read says that indicates the AYC/ACD pump has gone out.

If that is true, and the pump has gone out, I am trying to figure out if I should buy a new one, or rebuild it. But I am not sure how hard of a rebuild that pump is. Can you shed any light on this for me? What option would you recommend and do you know any good rebuild kits or vendors?

Thanks!
Blinking modes is a low pressure level created by the pump. not having experience in the bulkhead of pumps, you just dolmano it. the purchase of a new pump is not the same lottery may die not having worked for a month

·
Registered
234 Posts
What is the best way to clean the pump? Just soap and water?

I live in the south and haven't had any problems before. Just checking to see if it is a maintenance thing I need to start doing.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
What is the best way to clean the pump? Just soap and water?

I live in the south and haven't had any problems before. Just checking to see if it is a maintenance thing I need to start doing.
better special tool, but consider if your pump is tired, then when you try to remove it then it may not work

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I decided to add a pumping procedure without any devices
Pump pumping procedure ACD AYC EVO
step 1. pour the liquid into the tank above the maximum level .
step 2. remove engine protection
step 3. Unscrew the fitting on the ACD transfer case ( located on the bottom right of it )
step. 4 start the car ( at this point, the EVO X starts the ACD AYC pump and opens the Central circuit ) from the fitting, the liquid will run in a thin stream . after 10-15 seconds, close the fitting and stop the machine.
step. 5 (alas but for this you will need a lift. )
Unscrew the fitting on the AYC reducer . start the car disable the ESP
turn on the 2nd gear (imitation of driving we raise and lower the speed from 2000 to 5000) the steering wheel to the left opens the right fitting for pumping the steering wheel to the left opens the right fitting ( ZERAKALNOE DISPLAY ! )notes .
IT IS IMPORTANT THAT THE LEVEL IN THE TANK IS MONITORED BY A PERSON AND TOPPED UP THE LIQUID WHEN PUMPING

1 - 14 of 14 Posts