Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Forum banner
21 - 39 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Yes, I myself produce a rebild kit, I also have ready-made pumped pumps with a guarantee of 1 year
Stage1 and Stage 2
hey man, the acd/ayc pump on my jdm evo 7 went out, the three lights come on after 5 mins of driving and stay on constantly, if I ship my pump to you would you be able to repair it, or could I buy a rebuilt pump from you? what would be the cost

·
Registered
EVO 9 2.2 stock turbo 60-130 8.2 sec
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
hey man, the acd/ayc pump on my jdm evo 7 went out, the three lights come on after 5 mins of driving and stay on constantly, if I ship my pump to you would you be able to repair it, or could I buy a rebuilt pump from you? what would be the cost
hello to make your pump will cost $ 300 if the salenoid valves are intact and not rotten. refurbished pump with a year warranty of $ 950

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #27 ·
how is your "stage 2" an improvement over stock?
1.You installed a reliable powerful electric propulsion from the evo 7-9.
2.Manufactured channels and increased productivity And the most important thing is the rate of pressure rise up to 16 bar less by 30%
... what we have as a result. the pump picks up pressure faster, the load on the electrical part is much less. also my pumps are designed for transmission MOTEC with pressure rise in the system up to 20 bar

·
Registered
289 Posts
1.You installed a reliable powerful electric propulsion from the evo 7-9.
2.Manufactured channels and increased productivity And the most important thing is the rate of pressure rise up to 16 bar less by 30%
... what we have as a result. the pump picks up pressure faster, the load on the electrical part is much less. also my pumps are designed for transmission MOTEC with pressure rise in the system up to 20 bar
damn, and this is 100% plug and play drop in basically? id like to know more

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #35 ·
in time it takes 3 days. then packing and sending back to you. I take money for the work done only when I make a pump and record a video from the test bench for you.
damn, i might have t take you up on this, whats the turnaround time?

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #37 ·
well, yes, even under my avatar, the flag of the Russian federation :):)

·
Registered
1 Posts
I got a question for you if I park my car for winter is there something to do with the ayc pump to prevent from failing. And is there a maintenance on the ayc pump ?
And wich rebuild kit you suggested me to buy for rebuilding the ayc pump ? Thanks you for you time it really appreciated.

·
Registered
289 Posts
I got a question for you if I park my car for winter is there something to do with the ayc pump to prevent from failing. And is there a maintenance on the ayc pump ?
And wich rebuild kit you suggested me to buy for rebuilding the ayc pump ? Thanks you for you time it really appreciated.
you can do a relocate kit, but it doesnt help the fact it fails in cold weather also

21 - 39 of 39 Posts