Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Forum banner

1 - 20 of 72 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Some people like it. Some people hate it. I like it and it's a once off for my car only so I wouldn't mind getting some other peoples opinion. I threw in a pic of the rear before the ugly tail lights were put in just for the hell of it.

Attachments

·
Registered
277 Posts
If you're talking about the hood, I would say it looks dece and its unique so that's also cool. Btw what front lip is that?

·
Registered
2,658 Posts
It's different, I wouldn't do it but Its not really ugly either. As long as you like it.

·
Registered
22,717 Posts
Are you talking about the open grill? Not really my cup of tea. There are a few others that have done this as well. Also, I dont like the color matched diffuser. Just kinda looks tacky JMO though

·
Registered
404 Posts
reminds me of the new focus

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #16 (Edited)
The lip was made with the front bar so no brand or anything. Cheers for the comments. Shame most don't like it but meh, I think it makes the front look more aggressive rather than the boring stock.. That's just me. I only ever show picks that other people have taken and sent to me seeing as I don't have a camera.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #19 (Edited)
I'll see if I can get someone to take some pics during the day this weekend. No promises. Hardly seems worth it if noone likes the car..

·
Registered
22,717 Posts
lol like I said, if you have shitty pictures, it really wont make the car appear very clean. If you can get some good ones then maybe it will change some opinions. Just sayin

1 - 20 of 72 Posts