Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
4,289 Posts
Nice. What is the reason that dude needed a professional picture of himself in a tanktop, on a beach, with a cigar, looking pissed?

·
Registered
2,413 Posts
:clap:

very nice work man

·
Registered
2,413 Posts
What lenses do you rock?

·
Registered
1,617 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I shoot canon, for zooms I got 16-35, 24-70, 70-200 all 2.8 the newer versions, primes I got 24, 35, 50 85 and 135. 45mm tilt. i have a pair of canon 5d mark 3's, a 7d and like 3 or 4 rebels I use for kicks and giggles. i've got 4 580speedlites and just ordered 2 of the new 600 whatevers. I also have a pair of einstin 640 heads with a bunch of mods.

·
Premium Member
21,476 Posts
Nice. What is the reason that dude needed a professional picture of himself in a tanktop, on a beach, with a cigar, looking pissed?
hungry, we need to shoot me, on top of a pile of marshmallows, wearing an assless cat costume, holding handfuls of bing cherries, looking like I just ate a sandwich. I think we'll nail it.

·
Registered
1,617 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 · (Edited)
hungry, we need to shoot me, on top of a pile of marshmallows, wearing an assless cat costume, holding handfuls of bing cherries, looking like I just ate a sandwich. I think we'll nail it.
That sounds as gay as my words saying no but my eyes screaming yes, yes, YES!

edit: I put alot of thought into this, partially because I'm drunk but mostly because the thought of you in an assless cat costume makes me want to throwup and/or pop a tent

It'd have to be like this but with less bra, more ass and 4 inch heels.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.