Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
352 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok I blew the sub and it has been like a week or 2 now. So I called for the update and I spoke to the parts manager and he says he had no idea that I came in and that I needed a new sub. Ok this is where my eyes rolled back and I got REAL pissed but I kept my cool, They are just NOW sending out for it. They are giving me a free trunk matt and a license frame. Im gonna be one pissed off SOB if that dont get fixed in the next 2 weeks. *******s:mad:

·
Grumpy young man
10,629 Posts
its been 2 years, i bet he got this issue resolved by now

·
Registered
899 Posts
Yeah except this time dont go in the same door, otherwise you will be in the GM showroom, go to the other side of the building.

·
Registered
13,446 Posts
Ok I blew the sub and it has been like a week or 2 now. So I called for the update and I spoke to the parts manager and he says he had no idea that I came in and that I needed a new sub. Ok this is where my eyes rolled back and I got REAL pissed but I kept my cool, They are just NOW sending out for it. They are giving me a free trunk matt and a license frame. Im gonna be one pissed off SOB if that dont get fixed in the next 2 weeks. *******s:mad:
2 weeks is a long wait...

·
Registered
515 Posts
^ Ok why the hell would you remove the Trunk Mat? Or even the license frame? are you to bad ass to have a lancer trunk mat?

·
Grumpy young man
10,629 Posts
excess weight behind the rear axle usually isn't a good idea. not to mention any little thing helps when you have a miata sized trunk.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.