Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
10,007 Posts
:+1:
in August.....they better sell you a 2009 model year car. Or discount it about $5,000 for first year depreciation.

·
Registered
3,179 Posts
Damn. Yea who is they? I got a lease up in July and if this car isnt coming out till August then I gotta find something else. Not doubting what you heard at all. Just curious to know whos saying it. If its Mitsu corporate then im fucked. If its a dealer then hopefully its just that dealer and others will get MRs sooner.
Keep us updated

·
Premium Member
7,334 Posts
Damn. Yea who is they? I got a lease up in July and if this car isnt coming out till August then I gotta find something else. Not doubting what you heard at all. Just curious to know whos saying it. If its Mitsu corporate then im fucked. If its a dealer then hopefully its just that dealer and others will get MRs sooner.
Keep us updated
Keep in mind he's in CANANADA, for us in the US, South Coast Mitsu said April (means probably May for you guys on the East Coast).

·
Registered
3,984 Posts
Very doubtful. It will most like arrive around April or May. Your sales saying that MR is delayed until August is like my sales saying that MR will be coming at the end of this month. Highly doubtful for both scenario. I live in Canada as well.

·
Registered
236 Posts
Dealership, salesman never knows for sure when they are coming.
they might know when it gets built, and can only guess when they arrive.

Good New for Dino and the Guys waiting on PB Pearl. Got a call from my dealer
on Friday saying my PB has been built and sitting in Japan, They has the Vin#
the only thing he could a sure me is, the car exist now. just don't know when it will sit
in japan, If its early he is guess by the end of the month, and don't think it will be any later then the 1st week of may. This if for Midwest area.

·
Registered
3,984 Posts
Dealership, salesman never knows for sure when they are coming.
they might know when it gets built, and can only guess when they arrive.

Good New for Dino and the Guys waiting on PB Pearl. Got a call from my dealer
on Friday saying my PB has been built and sitting in Japan, They has the Vin#
the only thing he could a sure me is, the car exist now. just don't know when it will sit
in japan, If its early he is guess by the end of the month, and don't think it will be any later then the 1st week of may. This if for Midwest area.
Great news, as long as you have the VIN you are safe :godance::thumbup:

·
Registered
397 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
It was the manager at Bank Street Mitsubishi here in Ottawa Canada. He got an email from his mitsubishi rep that he forwarded to me saying to not expect the MR's until August because they're delayed

·
Registered
3,179 Posts
Wow thats a nice swift kick in the ass. Maybe by the time we all retire they will be released. Im sorry to hear that. Think about asking for a nice discount since they are making you wait so long. The dealer might be nice and throw a few hundred or so your way.

·
Registered
66 Posts
yea, you can't always trust dealership salesman. the guy i was talking to told me that there is not black colored option for the evo gsr or mr. blew my mind seeing as how black is one of the most common colors, so i had to research myself and i found out that they do come with black. failed for the dealership

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.