Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
[Rally Driving Madman]
2,506 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My wife will bring them soon from Europe. She is there and since she is there we decided to pick up some goodies for my rally car. Finally i will able to see back , not like my current mirrors.
As soon as installed i will def. making pictures :) I am soo happy now :)

·
[Rally Driving Madman]
2,506 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

·
[Rally Driving Madman]
2,506 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
More info rob! Where did she get them and the most important thing $$$$????? LOL

Nice find btw

i do not want to get points again, so iam not allowed to share infos unless i pay hundreds of dollars /month. Only thing is i can tell you it is no brand behind it, hand made for rally cars. Since we have to be street legal we need mirrors so some serious racing developers - fabricators makes parts for us. Which are doesnt labeld with any name. But racers does know where you get them.

Sorry about this.

Rob

·
Registered
43 Posts
Those looks the same as this one.

·
Registered
406 Posts
good stuff... i think the stocks are too big

·
[Rally Driving Madman]
2,506 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
It's a British company just search that it is pricey cos I looked in to those mirrors a year ago .
If you talk about my mirrors, they are not british made.

·
[Rally Driving Madman]
2,506 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
so my mirror arrived in the USA.
I couldnt resist and i did a measure ment with my wife kitchen scale. LOL
I am sure it is off , but i dont know which way and how much. I am sure not much though. the mirrors are incredibly light. Even though its a mirror and not that small actually as i thought.
They are top notch and looking awesome on the table :)
I do not install them yet , since i am waiting one other CF part and i will do them together.
So here is the number for both mirror :

·
[Rally Driving Madman]
2,506 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·

·
[Rally Driving Madman]
2,506 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
now finallywe test fitted the mirrors. Also i was able to see back :)
Thery are functional .
i am soo glad with them.
here is the fast phone pictures of them:

·
Cunning Linguist
12,473 Posts
Definitely a function over form kinda thing. Looks very good.

·
[Rally Driving Madman]
2,506 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Definitely a function over form kinda thing. Looks very good.
yes that is the idea, and thanks

it is not made for win any kind of car show, but light - sturdy - simple and functional :)

·
Cunning Linguist
12,473 Posts
yes that is the idea, and thanks

it is not made for win any kind of car show, but light - sturdy - simple and functional :)
They look a little better than the IX MR mirrors, too, because they're bigger. I feel like the horizontal view is a little smaller, but it looks like the vertical is maybe even a bit bigger, which is nice. I'm jealous that you have a wife into such things, although my girlfriend is very supportive of my modifying hobbies.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.