Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
4,623 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
pretty good man.car looks awesome man.was that mid 12's that mustang did not have chance.
It was a good day. That was early this year.
I just got done doing some maintenance on that beast today. I was away for so long. The car needed a new battery, an oil change, new fuel pump, etc. Got the fuel pump on order. Will install when I get it. The car will be race-ready again soon. I love my SRT-4.

·
Registered
1,565 Posts
Great job, Chris! You must have had your car set-up real nice that day and drove it to perfection!

OT: Correct me if I'm wrong, but I heard on a sports cast of a track and field event that in foot racing they would have called a false start with a reaction time of 0.00. The actual reaction time possible is in the tenths or hundreths of seconds, and below a certain level they actually fault you! (note, they have sensors in the foot blocks and measure the time between the gun and when your foot picks up from the blocks)

I can understand that a 0.00 reaction is possible if you anticipate the light and catch it just right. But that is essentially guessing, and for some reason that is not allowed in track and field.

·
Registered
4,623 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Great job, Chris! You must have had your car set-up real nice that day and drove it to perfection!
Here's my set up
Mods:
Mopar S3R Turbo with toys
Mopar Performance Plugs and Wires
Mopar STS
Mopar Lowering Springs
Mopar CAI
Mopar BOV
Exhaust Depot Wuss FMIC and Hard Pipes
BB TurboBack Exhaust
Lorenzo 60mm TB
Devils Own W/A Injection Kit
Filled Motor Mounts
Ported Intake Manifold
BDJs Intake Manifold Gasket
180 Thermostat
Greddy TT
Traction bars with upgrade
Greddy Catch Can
Balance shaft chain delete

And NO Im not using NOS.

·
Registered
786 Posts
Here's my set up
Mods:
Mopar S3R Turbo with toys
Mopar Performance Plugs and Wires
Mopar STS
Mopar Lowering Springs
Mopar CAI
Mopar BOV
Exhaust Depot Wuss FMIC and Hard Pipes
BB TurboBack Exhaust
Lorenzo 60mm TB
Devils Own W/A Injection Kit
Filled Motor Mounts
Ported Intake Manifold
BDJs Intake Manifold Gasket
180 Thermostat
Greddy TT
Traction bars with upgrade
Greddy Catch Can
Balance shaft chain delete

And NO Im not using NOS.

um if you ever come to kansas city for any reason let me know cause aperently theres another srt that wants to challange you to a duel

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.