Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
The How-To Guy
265 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
ill put it all down in the how-to, but basically the install kit was around $400 usd, the nav unit i got used off ebay for $800... new they go for $1700-ish... Bluetooth was around $200 but that part of it is not complete and I have no clue if it will work... I'm gonna guinea pig it so stay tuned... I already planned a shopping trip for my wife this weekend, so that will give me a good portion of the day to work on this :godance:

oh and for those of you that might ask, yes I should have purchased the NAV with the car, but when I went to get it, they did not have one with it, and I didnt want to wait. :amen:

·
Registered
364 Posts
ill put it all down in the how-to, but basically the install kit was around $400 usd, the nav unit i got used off ebay for $800... new they go for $1700-ish... Bluetooth was around $200 but that part of it is not complete and I have no clue if it will work... I'm gonna guinea pig it so stay tuned... I already planned a shopping trip for my wife this weekend, so that will give me a good portion of the day to work on this :godance:

oh and for those of you that might ask, yes I should have purchased the NAV with the car, but when I went to get it, they did not have one with it, and I didnt want to wait. :amen:
So you are the one that out bid me congrats on the unit good luck on the install.

·
Registered
949 Posts
Thanks Antics! What about the call button for the steering wheel? Did you get a part number for that too? I am ordering the parts as we speak. I already have the nav unit etc, so I am hoping to get the integrated blue tooth as well. I am especially unhappy with the damn parrot system and want to get the stock solution, since it will be more reliable.

·
The How-To Guy
265 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
OK!!!! Everything is installed! Aside from dealer programming thats required, all the hardware is in. I am writing the HOW-TO as we speak. Please bare with me as I am writing this at work, but I should have it up by this afternoon.. Pictures will follow when i get them off my camera tonight!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.