Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
I have AP BOV, AP exhaust, and I got the reflash from dealer with no issues. Might just depend on the dealer and the mood they in tho.

My rule of thumb, if you mod your car be prepared to void warranty. At the very least expect to fight and argue about it.

·
Registered
1,565 Posts
I would ask other owners who have used that service department. I did that for a local Subaru dealership. If they have not been mod friendly then I would seriously consider putting back to stock.

·
Registered
375 Posts
to void the warranty, first their must be a problem, second they have to prove the mod caused the problem, if you have a TSB that says you get reflash, then they give you reflash, no warranty evaluation needs be done their, right?

·
Registered
461 Posts
I'm in Japan and went to the dealer with a cat back exhaust, coilovers, and an EVC for the ECU reflash. The mechanic even told me that it was good to install the EVC since it'll help reduce boost spikes.

·
Registered
392 Posts
I got the reflash and it didn't help to much. A bit better up top but I still have the idle issue, but now I have these mods in my sig and am contemplating going back to say that it didn't help because they may blame the mods. Also don't care so much as I plan to tune anyways or just run an MBC.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.