Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,580 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know Bryan at GST has tuned the N/A 2008+ Lancers with CVT. But does anyone have the map definition files or public ROM for EcuFlash to be able to tune these things? :duh:

Just doing some research.

Thanks in Advance.

NEWB

·
Registered
21 Posts
<--- tuned 2.4l cvt by rallinspired

·
Registered
1 Posts
Ditto

I am also in need of a 2009 lancer ES 4b11 2.0L CVT ROM. Can someone tell me where to find it? Or if they can send one to me I'd be greatly appreciative. I have yet to dive into tuning these engines yet. All my tuning exp is on GM domestics. Namely the 3.8L supercharged engines and my 3.4L DOHC engine. These tune mostly off of MAF adjustments. Is that the main fueling on these? As I know some newer cars are still using speed density.

·
Registered
2,132 Posts
I'm really surpirsed nobody has a centralized database of these ROM definitions for the Lancers anywhere on the internet, and yes I've looked. I actually was able to work with a few people to figure out the 2011 Outlander Sport rom definition and in a matter of a week or two I was good to go after some testing. Since it has the same 2.0L 4B11 engine, much should carry over. I'll see what I can do over the next few weeks as my friend has an 09 Lancer ES with the 2.0L 4B11 engine with a 5 speed that I just downloaded the ROM from. :shades:

Those that have stock ROM files can contact me and I'll see if I can get them defined for you.

·
Registered
2 Posts
kinda bringing an old thread back(I apologize for that), but I have a 2011 GTS with the 4b12/CVT and was interested in getting a tune. I already have the tactrix cable and all, just wondering if anyone has/knows of a good tune for this engine/trans. or would be willing to assist?

·
Registered
2,580 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
if im not mistaken, this is something Golden and BakaUnchi can do.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts