Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is it possible when I gety evo if I should get it without the navi system that wen I decide to install the oem navi system at the dealership that it will still run the same? I heard it doesnt run as well as it coming out the factory. Any suggestions?

·
Registered
3,470 Posts
Should work fine if you're getting the factory unit installed. If they install an aftermarket unit it'll just be different and won't integrate with the car the same way.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Should work fine if you're getting the factory unit installed. If they install an aftermarket unit it'll just be different and won't integrate with the car the same way.
Ight thanks. I wanted to make sure. Cuz I didn't want to pay an arm and a leg as much for the evo cuz all I really want is the fast key and sunroof. The navi would just boost it up more lol so I can have them install it later :)

·
Registered
154 Posts
Expect to pay more for it though as now not only will you be paying the price of the navi unit but also for the labor to install it. Which with dealership prices isn't exactly cheap.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Expect to pay more for it though as now not only will you be paying the price of the navi unit but also for the labor to install it. Which with dealership prices isn't exactly cheap.
Damn yu right I forgot bout that -_- I guess I'm better off getting it with navi cuz that's all I need is nav sunroof and fast key. But I wish they had a push button instead of the thing they got now lol -_-

1 - 5 of 5 Posts