Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys I'm originally from southern California but I'm out here for work and I'll be staying here for 6-7 months. I'm shipping my evo x here in 2 weeks but Idk how cops out here are towards modified cars. California is really strict on that stuff but as long as you drive normal and sorda look stock your okay. Let me know how cops are out here...thanks!

·
aka FooFighting24/7
1,809 Posts
i live in middle of NC, around greensboro area. as long as you arent being a douche they wont be a douche to you. usually laid back. jus use common sense. our emission and other restrictions arent as tight as they are out west. cops around here hafta deal with the over abundance of ******** in loud mustangs/camaros so they dont really look twice for an import thats loud. ive actually been told by many cops who see me at stores and food joints that they love my cars sound.

i run full turbo back with no cat, and have never been pulled or asked about y its so loud.

jus dont be a prick :shades:

·
aka FooFighting24/7
1,809 Posts
yupyup...lemme know if u make it up my way sometime, we can chill

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.