Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
21 - 37 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
1,421 Posts
Hey Jon, i need a copy of my summer 94 map. Sent mail just not sure if your using that address anymore. Let me know! thanks

·
Registered
420 Posts
Sounds good, waiting on a check to arrive. So not too much of a rush. You guys seem like happy customers, correct?

How did you guy's goals and expectations translate to results?

·
Registered
476 Posts
Sounds good, waiting on a check to arrive. So not too much of a rush. You guys seem like happy customers, correct?

How did you guy's goals and expectations translate to results?
Honestly I have known Jon for over a year now... I set up NORCAL days for him to come up and tune cars> I have seen him tune probably 20 cars. Including mine. And he will be up here doing about 10 more in a month or so.. everyone satisfied and no complaints. He is a no BS kind of guy and will tell you what to expect. Doesn't promise numbers or push your car to the limit. Gives you the most efficient power available with repeatable results.

·
Registered
420 Posts
Honestly I have known Jon for over a year now... I set up NORCAL days for him to come up and tune cars> I have seen him tune probably 20 cars. Including mine. And he will be up here doing about 10 more in a month or so.. everyone satisfied and no complaints. He is a no BS kind of guy and will tell you what to expect. Doesn't promise numbers or push your car to the limit. Gives you the most efficient power available with repeatable results.
Sold, I've been debating over a local shop and e-tune, I've lurked enough post plus your high praises make it a deal.

·
Registered
476 Posts
Trust me.. You will not regret it.. and in return you will also learn more about how your car responds to what. You will learn how tuning is done be there for each change, revision by revision.

·
Registered
934 Posts
I am looking for a tune for my 08 GSR. It was previously tuned and i am not happy with it. I do not have a laptop so i would have to use my friends and he will show me how to flash the ROM and log. My mods are GM 3port, AMS Intake, AMS UICP, Ultimate racing catback, mini muffler and mini muffler test pipe. Car is running very unsafe and would like to fix this ASAP.

Please email me at randell.knight(at)gmail(dot)com.

·
Registered
1,921 Posts
dude, they fully on deleted your thread. What happened? One second I went to comment and the next its gone.
This place has gone crazy lately... what is going on..

·
Registered
9,566 Posts
I'm pretty sure that NOBODY would think that the Mods bestowed that name on his thread, that he created it. Not to mention every E-Tuner on here has used a portion of what he has developed in the past. Perhaps I'm wrong.

·
[Team IEG VP]
10,071 Posts
:( it would be nice if they at least gave a reason for it. They could lock it and move it to the bone closet. no need for deleting the thread.

·
Registered
1,566 Posts
Since that one got deleted, I will repost my question here lol.

Any plans on coming down to Toronto this summer for a group tune Baka? I know you came down last year and it was a big success ;)

·
Registered
2,855 Posts
Discussion Starter · #37 ·
when Mods are Etuners/Tuners there is always a conflict of interest
Just sayin

please refer to the NEW thread

21 - 37 of 37 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.