Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 2008 evo x mr it just has an ets open airfilter and a catt delete still with the oem exhaust also i crushed the oem diverter valve.
The thing is that when the car is coming to a stop but i dont fully stop and start to give it gas again the car wont rev it has like a delay and then it revs. It doesnt do this all the time what could this be?
Thanks.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I have a 2013 Ralliart with 86,000 km, which has the Transmission Service Message flashing. Has been to the dealer which was a waste of time. They found code P0716, and no other code. The symptoms I'm seeing are: in Sport mode, reverse and odd gears do not engage. Odd numbered gears do not even appear on the gear display. Reverse just flashes. In Normal mode, Reverse engages, and the odd numbered gears appear on the on the screen but do not engage According to the dealer, this indicates either shift fork or Mechatronics failure.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Good day,

I have a 2013 EVO X MR (Japan Spec) recently (two weeks ago) had the transmission rebuilt....new clutches, clutch basket, upgraded 2/4 shift fork as the OEM one failed. Since then the car has not been driven as I keep getting "Transmission Service Required" with an associated DTC P01879 4th Gear Blocked.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts