Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok so i got these wheels 18x10.5 +22 now my issue is that im not sure what size tiers to go with:duh: should i run the stock size or should i run a different size????? please help im pretty much a noob on the wheel specs lol:D

Attachments

·
Registered
807 Posts
I would run 275 or 285...you will have to roll your fenders though.

Beautiful rims too.

·
Cunning Linguist
12,363 Posts
What brand are those? Where'd you get them?

·
Premium Member
5,287 Posts
i agree with fractur3. 275s will be good. what wheels are those btw. too bad yer not in murrieta i could hook it up with tires
What brand are those? Where'd you get them?
they're varrstoens.

And you will need to roll the rear fenders, do a little work up front and run some negative camber as well. Nothing too crazy though.

·
Premium Member
5,287 Posts
I've never cambered be for so how would I go about doing that

Migy
yes you have. Its just an alignment setting that tilts the top of the wheel in towards the fender to give you clearance from the tire and the fender. Most cars run about -1 degrees, you'll probably need slightly more than that.

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
yes you have. Its just an alignment setting that tilts the top of the wheel in towards the fender to give you clearance from the tire and the fender. Most cars run about -1 degrees, you'll probably need slightly more than that.
Ah ok cool sweet thanks for the help I really appreciate it

Migy

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.