Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

Noticed my front bumper has come off at one side due to a snapped clip

I am guessing I just need a new 4 clip piece that holds the bumper on like this

All help would be appreciated as I am struggling to get hold of the clip! :) Thanks!

·
Registered
175 Posts
Would be faster to go to the dealership but you can buy oem mitsu parts online if the dealer is too far away from you.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Would be faster to go to the dealership but you can buy oem mitsu parts online if the dealer is too far away from you.
would you be able to grab me a link? Had a look but can't find the site/part! The dealership isn't far away but I work 60+ hours a week so don't have the chance to get there! Any help is appreciated :)

·
Registered
175 Posts
I don't know if I'm allowed to post links that are from non merchants maybe some mod i'll answer to me and I'm update my post but for now you got PM :)

Edit: Link for OEM parts, just realized that FredBeanParts was a Elite Merchant and that I ordered my Ralliart Tails from them :) Great service and fast shipment !

So here's the link for the bracket:

http://www.trademotion.com/partlocator/index.cfm?action=getJointLocator&siteid=216335&chapter=&Sectionids=0,53501&groupid=51817&subgroupid=5041&componentid=0&make=24&model=Lancer evolution&year=2010&graphicID=6267005&callout=6&catalogid=2&displayCatalogid=0

1 - 8 of 8 Posts