Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

· Registered
458 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
first let me apologize as i have searched and found no answers to my misery. this little rattle seems to occur when i drive on bumpy roads and it goes away and i just cant seem to recreated it. however, the sound is coming from the driver side leg area, it feels like its either under the pedals or around the left speaker area, i just dont have enough time to find it as it usually disappears when i try to spot the problem. if anyone has similar problems, please let me know how you solved it.

thanks a lot!

· Registered
5,523 Posts
Do you have any gauges installed? I think some of the noises I hear from my dash area are from the extra gauge wires I've got floating around in there. It's nice that they give you 8 foot wire harnesses, but if you don't need that much it's a pain to find a place to stow it.

Otherwise, start popping panels off and looking around.

· Registered
458 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
ok today i finally figure out "when" it comes out and annoy me, it happens when i accelerate then brake, i can hear this swishy rittle rattle shit close to my drivers ac vent. but i guess im just gonna live with it. just paranoid and being gay

· Registered
3,177 Posts
Install a V2 Extreme, test pipe, & DP and that rattle will disappear. Trust me. You'd be surprised how many rattles I can't hear anymore.

· Registered
458 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I don't care about rattles, I pump my back street boyz/Britney spears tunes and I rock on, but when I get tired from air singing and dancing, I hear these fucking rattles that I can't find which is so so painful to my ears. However, now I can care less. Ill just live with it

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.