Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Alright I need some help. I bought a car and have slowly been working out all the bugs the guy left me with :wtfsign: . The car currently has a tial bov that is to aggressive for this car being my DD. It surges on the interstate when pulling hills. So I bought a stock bov for driveability. The problem is my lower pipe has a tial flange welded on it. How in the hell can I make this work with out having to do any welding or fabricating to get the stock bov to work again? I stopped at autozone to try and match up some hoses but no luck. The tial flange is pretty big compared to the size I need to be snug around the bov so maybe I need a reducer that goes from the bigger tial size flange to the smaller bov flange. I don't know but I need some help here. Thanks guys.

·
Registered
2,991 Posts
Alright I need some help. I bought a car and have slowly been working out all the bugs the guy left me with :wtfsign: . The car currently has a tial bov that is to aggressive for this car being my DD. It surges on the interstate when pulling hills. So I bought a stock bov for driveability. The problem is my lower pipe has a tial flange welded on it. How in the hell can I make this work with out having to do any welding or fabricating to get the stock bov to work again? I stopped at autozone to try and match up some hoses but no luck. The tial flange is pretty big compared to the size I need to be snug around the bov so maybe I need a reducer that goes from the bigger tial size flange to the smaller bov flange. I don't know but I need some help here. Thanks guys.
post up a picture so we can see how to help you. You might have to buy a new pipe.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.