Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
merry christmas everyone

has anybody here ordered parts from nengun? need to order a bunch..

·
Registered
160 Posts
yeah, they are good. I always compare final price after shipping and ins. calculated with RHDjapan.com! Both comp. very good for buying JDM parts that you can't get here. Good luck!

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thanks man,
was just curious about paying through paypal...extra charge?
shipping is not too bad either.
looking for the new year with goodies!!!

·
Registered
5,900 Posts
You're better off ordering through a vendor. I prefer talking to someone and having a salesman so I can call them if I have questions or concerns later. If you stick with automated processes you don't get that, and you also just pay the list price. Usually vendors can get some money taken off the list price. Not always, but usually.

For JDM parts I'd either use Driveline Motoring or Bulletproof Automotive. Evasive Motorsports is also good. Compare prices.

·
Registered
924 Posts
I'm with Fishstix on this one... I have actually ordered from all 3 listed above and have no complaints. Between those 3 there is not really anything JDM that can't be had for the right amount of money! I found that the best way for me to do it is to order multiple things at a time to save on shipping since I am in Hawaii...

·
Registered
22,717 Posts
Why not just support our vendors? It's more reliable and a better way to do business

·
Registered
924 Posts
In which case Sean can get you jdm goodies lol

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
yeah, i did pm Sean with my wishlist :) - but not replied yet.. he might be away. hope he can help me out..

thank you guys for the suggestions!

·
Cunning Linguist
12,363 Posts
It is the holiday season, and I know that Sean is off work. He'll reply within the next few days. DSG's facebook said to expect short delays in responses.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts