Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
939 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys,

I'd like to introduce myself as a new mod to this forum section.
As an evo owner myself I'm very interested in everything to do with the car so if any questions arise I will do my best to participate in the discussions.

A little about myself: I grew up in the prairies, on a farm driving tractors, trucks, quads, you name it. I've also spent a lot of time working mechanically on these things, and have rebuilt a couple of engines in the past as well. As a result I've got a great overall knowledge of most types of mechanics, especially when it comes to wrenching on things, just no formal education or training so where I am deficient I will be trying to learn and catch up in the future.

I beleive this is a great website and that it is a great source of knowledge and knowledgable people to go along with it so continue to invite your friends here and contribute as much as possible.

Thanks for your support.

·
Registered
1,077 Posts
I spend a lot of time on these forums. How do you become a mod? By the way, it's good to have you Reveers.

·
Registered
939 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

·
Registered
375 Posts
welcome reevers. keep an eye on me... j/k

·
Registered
393 Posts
Welcome-dobrodeošel

·
Registered
939 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Kidneytheif13: Lol @ "I'm movin' on up"

Thanks to the rest. Might as well post up a picture or two of my OB X GSR.

·
Registered
10,007 Posts
welcome!

·
Registered
949 Posts
I am going to write a script called IncreasPostCount(UserName) and it will do the following:
{
UserName.numOfPosts++;
printf("welcome!"\n);
}

anyway,
Welcome!
:)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.