Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Forum banner

New Guy, New GSR

1564 Views 15 Replies 11 Participants Last post by  JRally
Should probably do a hello thread.

Purchased an 08 GSR SSS as it sits about 3 weeks ago. Pretty much love it.

Has a GReddy catback, AEM Intake, Some lowering springs, some wheels, and a bunch of carbon fiber overlay pieces in and out. Someone changed it back to a GSR wing too, not sure why.

So far, all I plan to do is find some nice concave black wheels, and get it tuned...and drive it.
See less See more
1 - 16 of 16 Posts
that thing is nice all ready saved you some trouble... get rid of rims and that car will look nasty (good)
Wasnt that a guy that was on here?
welcome. I wish I had a WW.
Did you steal a shopping cart?? :)
Looks good IMO, welcome! Let me know if the mod bug bites you I would be happy to help :)
Looks good IMO, welcome! Let me know if the mod bug bites you I would be happy to help :)
Of course you would! How many more lives you wanna ruin? :bowlol:
Swear ive seen that exact car before.
Of course you would! How many more lives you wanna ruin? :bowlol:
Yea. We put drug addicts to shame with how much we spend on mods :bowlol:
looks sexy man.

i also bought me evo already with some minor mods, which were all things i would have done to it myself anyways, so it worked out great for me! i hope your feeling the same way
Don't let the mod bug get you before you can afford to pay for a blown motor or other parts. Ask me why I suggest this

Sent from my Autoguide iPhone app
Mod bug bit me. No $ for motor ;(
Mod bug bit me. No $ for motor ;(
Please learn from my mistake. I don't know if I'll ever drive her again

Sent from my Autoguide iPhone app
Wasnt that a guy that was on here?
I'd like to know if he is, would have a few questions for him. The original owner was out of Eugene. Sure would like to see if he still has the SSS wing.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.