Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
5,594 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
So my gf and I finally moved into our new house. We are just renting for now since im uncertain if im going to stay in the army or not when my contract is up. If I don't i'm moving back to the east coast so no sense in buying a house. Here is a few pic's

I'm so stoked about having a garage lol

·
Banned
4,212 Posts
Congrats man! It's certainly nice to have your own place.

Careful with renting from an individual though; some of the worst times of my life came with trying to deal with a particular incompetent landlord.

·
Registered
1,921 Posts
Congrats! If you don't mind me asking how much is the rent per month? My GF and I moved into a similar sizes house in NY in April.

It's awesome having your own driveway and garage :)

·
Registered
5,594 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Congrats man! It's certainly nice to have your own place.

Careful with renting from an individual though; some of the worst times of my life came with trying to deal with a particular incompetent landlord.
Shouldnt have an issue with him. He is a pilot with the helocoptor squadron on the base.

Congrats! If you don't mind me asking how much is the rent per month? My GF and I moved into a similar sizes house in NY in April.

It's awesome having your own driveway and garage :)
$1300 a month for a 3 bedroom. Also keep in mind the living is through the roof here. I was paying $1000 a month for my 1 bedroom apartment and the gf was paying $950 for a shitty 2 bedroom.

·
Registered
1,921 Posts
$1300 a month for a 3 bedroom. Also keep in mind the living is through the roof here. I was paying $1000 a month for my 1 bedroom apartment and the gf was paying $950 for a shitty 2 bedroom.
Through the roof? We pay $2500 a month and it looks like our houses are the same size.

·
Registered
1,921 Posts
Yup, that's why we are looking at moving further south at the end of the year.

·
Registered
1,416 Posts
congratulations! it's nice to know that your X is out of the elements when it needs to be.

·
Registered
5,594 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
congratulations! it's nice to know that your X is out of the elements when it needs to be.
Yea its been sitting outside in a apartment parking lot for a year now. But with the money im saving on expenses i can now start ordering in parts to get her going again

·
Registered
5,594 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
It's so nice having a garage..lol. Had to push the Evo out so I could get some room. New parts will be here next week but for now the bike is prepped.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi, Snakes709. congratulations on moving to the new house, have you ever thought about purchasing home insurance? If the answer is no, you should think about it one more time. Nowadays, it's hard to be without it, because something may happen to your house and you will never know when. Natural disasters, vandals cause a lot of trouble for houses. If you want to get insurance, I advise you to use Money Expert. This site provides you information about companies near your location, also they help you make the best choice according to your preferences.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts