Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

· Registered
786 Posts
super interested in these wheel, but debating either set of wheel or exhaust system. ima be lower on eibach pro kit soon, do i have to roll fender? and will the stock advan tires fit those rims?

· aka MitsuEvoX
1,005 Posts
Stock advans won't fit and you will have to roll the fenders

· Registered
786 Posts
wat tires size do i need?

· Registered
1,351 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
super interested in these wheel, but debating either set of wheel or exhaust system. ima be lower on eibach pro kit soon, do i have to roll fender? and will the stock advan tires fit those rims?
Stock advans won't fit and you will have to roll the fenders
275/35/18
^ This. Definitely need a roll, and depending on what sort of camber you'll be running I'd guess at a very slight pull. As Frankiago mentioned, 275/35/18 is a good size with plenty of different choice for brands/types. You could run larger if you want but no real point if it's on the street. A 265/35/18 will also work, but you will run a little stretch at that size.

· Registered
323 Posts
Free bump as you'll find that these wheels hold their value extremely well and almost impossible to find used. This is a GREAT track wheel. Light, fast, and easy to replace if you break one.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.