Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
This is my first post here, I've been a member of evolutionm.net since '05, lived in Japan for 4 years, owned an Evo IV, now live in Vegas, and will be getting a X MR from Southcoast (hopefully) soon. Nice to meet you all!

Anyway, on to the post...
I was searching through the Japanese Google search and came across this new review by Carworld (a Japanese publication). The entire article and videos are in Japanese, and although I'm too lazy to translate everything (use Google translations for a vague idea)...I will say this, they absolutely loved the SST transmission and the abundance of daily driver amenities the new X has over previous versions. Clicking on the pics will give you larger images and clicking on the Video thumbnail will let you download the (.wmv format) videos. I believe there are 14 short clips in all. If you click on the Japanese text below the video thumbnails, you can also download low-res versions of the same videos. Anyway, thought I'd post this...hope you all enjoy! (LINK FIXED)

http://www.carworld-jp.info/car/mmc/lanevo10/html/index5.shtml

· Registered
652 Posts
Again.....schweet vidz! :thumbup:

And Welcome to EvoX Forums, good to see you over here. This forums is a lot more geared toward the X MR & GSR & more and not many haters, if any, are lurking here. :D

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.